Friday, May 18, 2012

Squeaky Clean

We threw the kiddos in the bathtub together for the first time tonight. Eli loved it, and Layla has never disliked a bath in all her days, so I'm guessing she enjoyed it too! I'd say that I can't wait for her to be out of the baby bathtub, but I really can, because I don't want her to grow any faster than she already is!

 This is Eli saying, "Ewww sister! Don't pick your nose, you JUST had a bath." He thinks everytime her hand is in her mouth (which is always), that she's picking her nose. Ha!

 My handsome boy got a new summer haircut tonight too!
 It'll take some getting use to that's for sure. We hardly even recognize him without that mop on his head!

I never want to forget how sweet, loving & kind he is to his 'sister girl' as he calls her. I know that they'll have their days, but I hope he will continue to love and protect her always. It's crazy how much becoming a big brother has taught him.

No comments:

Post a Comment