Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Valentine's

We had such a special Valentine's Day this year! Eli was really into it, and enjoyed counting down the days to 'Valentimes Days.' We had a little Vday party at our house with our lunch bunch group that was extra sweet! We made special cupcakes for our friends, and had lots of heart shaped goodies. Eli was quite the help in the kitchen in preparation for our party. I love that time with him!
I think the best part of our week has been seeing this little love bug start to smile! I can't think of a better Valentine's day gift to her mama :)
So proud of his work in the kitchen!
He took his job extra serious.

My two littlest Valentine's before our party.

Nana and Pop Pop even came over to spend some time with us on Valentine's Day! After being gone on vacation for over a week, they were anxious to come see how much Layla had changed since they last saw her. She may have slept the whole time, but they sure did get a lot of sweet snuggles!
The only smiles she gave were in her sleep, but we like those too :).
And I can't forget about the special man in my life...my all time favorite Valentine! I'm so thankful that he makes everyday feel like Valentine's Day. He always goes out of his way to show his love for me on a daily basis. Thank you Lord, for each and every day with my three loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment