Tuesday, February 7, 2012

5 Weeks

Baby girl is 5 weeks old today. Hard to believe! I woke up this morning feeling tired, yet extra blessed. It's the best kind of tired in the world. Soon she'll be sleeping through the night, and I'll be wishing she were this little again. I really love our time together in the middle of the night. The other night Layla had her very first bottle. Daddy and Eli were so excited to share that time with her. She never hesitated and finished the entire bottle. However, she was NOT happy when she realized the bottle was empty. My girl likes to eat!
This is her favorite sleep spot during the day. And this position is what her daddy refers to as, 'broke neck.' :)


We made it to church this past Sunday for the first time as a family of 4. I had the whole morning all planned out and started extra early, but it was still CRAZY trying to get out of the house on time. So crazy that I forgot to take any pictures, which I absolutely hate. Layla slept from the time we pulled out of the driveway until the time we arrived back home. She went to church for the first time...but doesn't know it yet :).

Eli's spending some time at 'school' today playing with friends, while I get some things done around the house. I have mounds of medical paperwork and bills to go through and send off, and some quiet snuggle time with my girl on the agenda for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment