Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Something Special

Eli and his daddy did something special together yesterday...
Eli knew what to do right away! He helped daddy steer
They went round and round until the field was just right...and they were both quite dizzy.
Eli is still talking about driving the 'big green tractor' (we're still working on colors:)). I have a feeling he has many more tractor rides with daddy in his future.
When they were almost done, Eli waved and said 'Hi Mama,' as they rode past me, letting me know that he had no intention of getting off anytime soon.
I love the expression on his face! He was so proud of himself :)
I love my boys so much. I look forward to the many memories that these two will make on the ball field. Eli sure does have some wonderful foot steps to follow in...

No comments:

Post a Comment