Saturday, April 2, 2011

Not Much

Not much has been going on around our house. It rained ALL week, but we tried to make the best of it. We had friends over to play a few mornings which really helped get us through the day. By day 4, I was breaking out birthday presents from the closet. I was desperate for something to entertain Eli, so out came his new Cars tent. It was one of those after Christmas clearance buys, so I didn't feel too bad about it.

He loves piggy back rides and has now learned to turn his animal blankets into capes. He's turned into such a lovey boy. Always giving out kisses to any willing person or animal.


He's all about stacking things right now; his food, blocks, really anything.

Like I said, he's not afraid to show affection! It wasn't hard to catch this, because he is constantly loving on Charlotte. I love how sweet and gentle he is with her. I can just hear him saying...'Muaaahhhh!' The new tent...he likes to crawl through the 'tunnel' as he calls it. We had a major milestone worth documenting last week. I've always hated these shopping carts. They're huge, known to knock over displays, and absolutely filthy disgusting. I got up the nerve (for the sake of my car loving boy), gave it a clorox bath, and let him at it. Let me just say...it made for two happy shoppers! He let me shop for over an hour, and had a small meltdown when it was time to leave. Some things in life just aren't worth missing out on...Eli agrees that this is one of those things. We finally enjoyed some outside family time today. The sun has never felt so good! Eli lined up about 30 baseballs in the shape of a snake...he's always coming up with something!

No comments:

Post a Comment