Tuesday, September 11, 2012

First day of Preschool

I have a lot of blogging to catch up on, and a lot of fun to document, but I couldn't let this day slip by without a post.
Today, we sent Eli off to his first day of preschool! I never imagined that this day would come so quickly, but I also know that he couldn't be more ready! He's talked about going to school pretty much since he could speak in sentences. I just pray that his first year lives up to his expectations. :) We visited several preschools, and very easily decided on Sonshine preschool at First Baptist Bluffton. He'll be going Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9 until 12. We feel it's a perfect fit for both him and us, and know that the Lord has great things in store for him there this year.
 I'm so thankful that his first day was full of smiles rather than tears. He walked right into his classroom this morning and never looked back. I pray that he'll always be that secure and confident when it comes to school.


 Sister was full of smiles this morning, so she got in on the action too. :) Something tells me she won't be so happy when she realizes her brother isn't here to entertain her!
We can't wait to pick him up and hear all about his first day!

No comments:

Post a Comment