Friday, March 23, 2012

My Baby

I dare you not to kiss this face!
We've had a fun little game going on in our house over the past week. It all started one day when Layla was fussing in the car. Eli said to me, "mommy, why's my baby crying?" Before I could even answer his question, I said, "your baby?!?' No way, that's MY baby!" And so the game began. He tells me at least 10 times a day that Layla is HIS baby. Not mommy's. Not daddy's. He thinks this is the funniest game ever, and loves the rise it gets out of us. It warms my heart to think that he loves his baby sister so much. It's his ultimate goal everyday to get her to smile the biggest, to share his toys with her, and to sing to her when she's sad. I truly never imagined that he'd be so fond of her right away :).
You couldn't ask for a cheeeese much bigger than that!
Pretty in pink :)
These two make the long days seem like a walk in the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment