Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year

If 2011 is half as good as 2010 was, then it will be another great year. The Lord has been so good to our family, and that is something that we never take forgranted. We're ever so grateful for good health, the love and support of our families, wonderful friendships, and excitement about the future despite tough economic times. I've never been one to set unrealistic New Years resolutions. This year mine are pretty simple. I want to live each day to the fullest, striving to be the very best wife and mother for my family, while doing so in a manner that is pleasing to our Heavenly Father. I'm also praying that I'll be the support that my husband needs every single day. 2011 marks his first year to hold the head baseball couch position. He's living out his dream, and I couldn't be more proud of him! These are the precious moments that make life that much sweeter.

We spent some time with Nana & Pop Pop tonight celebrating the New Year. Eli lights right up when he sees them!


He played SO hard while we were there!
This sweet little goldie has been a part of our family for almost 3 years now! Yesterday she turned 3 years old, and she's such a special part of our lives. Cheesy..but we sure do love our pooch!

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment