Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cold Winter Days

Here's what we've been up to on this very cold week...

Lots of reading!
Trying to burn off some energy indoors
Showing off his 'fish lips' to daddy after dinner
I'm so thankful my busy boy loves to read. He will sit on the couch or floor for long periods of time and flip through a book.
He finally played with playdough for the first time! He got a lifetime supply for Christmas, plus a fun Elmo playdough toy. He's all about Elmo, so he just loves it!
Cold winter days are good for resting.
And reading with daddy!
He just cracks us up with his many faces. I love those lips!!
We're gearing up for a ton of fun next week! Our Japan family will be in town for the week, and it's been a very long year since we last saw them. We can't wait to see them, and to see the cousins together again. I'm excited to be able to put my new camera to good use!

No comments:

Post a Comment