Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Short Visit

Want to know how crazy my family is about Eli?! Last weekend my mom, grandparents and aunt drove 8 hours from Virginia to see Eli for 2 very short days! I'm sure they were excited to see us too, but we certainly weren't who they were coming to see :) It was short, but so fun to spend that time with them. Eli took advantage of all the extra attention, showed off some of his new favorite things, and ate some really good food! We always eat good when MiMi comes to town, and she always gets in trouble for sneaking Eli the sweet stuff. The girls fit in as much shopping as possible, and my grandaddy got some quality one on one time with Eli. I never take our time forgranted. My heart still just absolutely melts watching my grandparents with Eli. I always hear my grandad whisper to my grandma that he'd love to take Eli home with him. So sweet, yet so sad that we don't get to spend more time with them. We're really looking forward to Christmas and that time with them.



My mom brought Eli a fun new book, and he wasn't happy until everyone in the room had read it to him at least 5 times.
He loved lots of playtime with his great-grandaddy!


They really enjoyed just watching him do his thing. He keeps himself and everyone else around him busy going from one thing to the next. He certainly does know how to put on a show for company!

No comments:

Post a Comment