Saturday, October 2, 2010

FALL!!

I'm beyond excited that it's actually starting to feel like fall! I guess we just needed to make it to October first. I love all things fall. The slight drop in temperature makes me want to rush to the first pumpkin patch...if we had one within driving distance that is. I've been washing new fall clothes all weekend and have all of my fall decorations out. Bring on the fun fall festivities! We've had such a good few weeks. Last weekend was full of much needed family time, and we all got to love on Baby Luke for 3 days straight. We certainly weren't ready for the Smoak's to head back to Columbia, and for the great-grandparents back to Florida. We so cherish our time with them.

I haven't blogged in a while, so here's a quick picture rundown of our last few weeks...
The boy loves shoes. His father doesn't love when he wears my girly shoes :)
I'm trying to get better about actually being in more pictures with my sweet boy. This is us before church last Sunday.
Eli LOVES Bailey's new dog bed. He spends way more time on the bed than Bailey does.

We ventured out to the children's museum last week for the first time. We had a great time!





Eli and Danny had their first father/son trip to the golf course on Saturday. Danny has been begging me for months to let him take Eli out there, but it just never worked out. The weather is just perfect right now and I had shopping plans with a friend of mine, so off they went! They had the best time, and would probably go every weekend if they could! I'm so glad that they will always have special things like this to do together.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the Sandbox! You changed the wreath on your front door! Not sure I'd be able to find your house now. ;-)

    ReplyDelete