Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day has never been a huge ordeal in the Morgan household, but we did have fun together on this special love day! We had an extra happy little guy, which made for some extra cute pictures too! I can't say that this happiness has stuck around since then though. We're getting a few more teeth, and this round has come with a few very miserable days of 'I will scream and fuss everytime my mommy leaves my side.' He totally thinks this teething thing is for the birds.




This has got to be one of my favorite pictures. I just get lost in his smile, and his laugh is simply the best. He really has such a precious spirit




The boys and the dog enjoy a little pre-nap movie :)


We made an attempt at some cute Valentine's pictures, but he just wasn't willing to sit still


He very quickly made his way down from the chair and was on to something new

No comments:

Post a Comment