Friday, February 26, 2010

A sick visit

All I have to say is..mommy's don't have time to be sick! I came down with some nasty bug, and as always, I seem to get sick at the worst possible times. Luckily it was only a 24 hour bug, but there was a lot going on during those 24 hours. I had both babies to take care of on Thursday, and we also had family coming in town for just that night. Just my luck! Good thing they were really only coming to see Eli anyways :) My grandparents, Aunt & Uncle stopped by for the night to break up their trip to Florida. They're all going on a cruise that leaves on Saturday.
Eli was such a show off for everyone! They all couldn't believe how much he'd changed just since Christmas.


He and his great-grandaddy Earl have such a special bond...it's the sweetest thing ever. It brings me such joy to see them together.


Hi everyone! See what I can do!

Even though I wasn't feeling my absolute best, it's always so refreshing to see family. We're counting down the days until our trip home for my mom's wedding next month. It will be a short and very busy trip, but we've learned to make the most of those!

No comments:

Post a Comment