Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!



Halloween is kind of a big deal in our neighborhood...let me correct myself...it's a HUGE deal. We've never seen anything like it before. Cars line the entrance to our neighborhood, as families from ALL over find our neighborhood to be the Halloween hot spot. We even had neighbors using a big projector to watch football games from outside in the lawn...it's just hilarious! We ran out of candy in no time, but luckily Billy and Amanda decided to come over and enjoy the crazy sights at our house, and came with their extra candy! I was just completely disgusted by the number of adults trick or treating...we had a grown man take our last 2 pieces of candy. He's lucky that I hate confrontation!

Other than it being miserably hot for the end of October, we still had a blast. Eli surprised us and kept his cow cosutme on for the entire night, despite how sweaty he was!



He's already a sucker for candy...he never hesitated to dive into the candy bowl!





We've already found the perfect costume for next year, and look forward to taking him trick or treating for the first time.

I'm so excited about the Holidays being right around the corner. I can hardly wait to start hearing Christmas music, shopping, decorating, the whole deal, I'm just in the mood this year! We're heading to Florida for Thanksgiving this year, and we're so excited to be able to spend this holiday with Danny's parents and grandparents. I'm hoping to learn a thing or two in the kitchen from the finest of cooks while we're there!

No comments:

Post a Comment