Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012

I love Holidays. Especially ones that involve dressing up and candy! I could do without the tacky/scary/obnoxious decorations, and people ringing my doorbell well past 9 pm. The fun fall festivals, trunk or treats, and trick or treating with friends is more our style.
 
We started off last weekend with an indoor fall festival at our church. It became an indoor function due to hurrican Sandy. It was lots of fun, and because Mimi was in town for the weekend, she got to tag along with us! She left the day before Halloween, but I love that she still got to see the kids in their costumes and be a part of that.
 Our little chef and cupcake!
 I just couldn't resist doing coordinating costumes. We somehow talked Eli out of a superhero costume and into this one. :)
 All 4 of us in a picture...a Halloween miracle!
 There were lots of fun games.
 And a firetruck! Eli's best friend from school, Russell, even came!


 Our little pumpkin is getting so big!
 
I took Eli to a fall festival/trunk or treat at his school before trick or treating. He had so much fun with all of his school friends! I forgot my camera :(
 When it was time for trick or treating, we had some special visitors! GG and Goomba came to spend the evening with us! They went to some houses with us, and then sat and handed out candy to the masses. We also had Molly, Josh and the girls over too.
 Our little guy had no problem remembering what to say and do!
 I just love these two together! They have such a special friendship, and take such good care of each other. Amelia was scared and Eli held her hand just about the entire time!
 Me and my sweet cupcake on her first Halloween.
We made some of the sweetest memories with GG and Goomba, and consumed lots of candy together!

No comments:

Post a Comment