Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pool Day

We've had some really hot days here recently, and I've been slowly working up the courage to take the kids to the pool. We've lived in our neighborhood for 4 years, and have never been to the neighborhood pool. We're fortunate to have access to Nana & Pop Pop's pool in the summer, so we've just always spent our pool days there. I think I'll start going to ours a little bit more, just out of convenience. I wasn't sure how our pool trip would go with two kids, and only one mommy, but it went surprisingly perfect! Eli swam his little heart out, and I had to drag him out of the pool after an hour and with very blue lips. It's looking like he's going to be quite the little fish this summer. Layla just hung out and even took a little nap.
 Eating a quick snack on our way in.
 Couldn't leave without a picture of my two in their suits!
Looking forward to a summer full of fun in the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment