Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Belly Update - 28 Weeks

This pregnancy is absolutely flying by. I can't believe that we just hit the 7 month mark! I'm feeling great, and trying to slow down & not rush these last few months by. Here are some fun pregnancy highlights & a few belly shots...
How Far Along: 28 weeks
Size of baby: About 15 in. and 2.5 lbs
Gender: A GIRL!!! Layla Grace Morgan
Maternity Clothes: Yes and yes! It would be helpful if the weather would get cool & stay that way, because I have way more fall & winter clothing options!
Weight gain: 12 pounds. I learned at my appointment yesterday, that at this point in my pregnancy with Eli, I weighed 9 lbs more! I'm finally starting to gain the right amount of weight each month. I had a lot of catching up to do after losing several pounds during the 1st trimester.
Movement: This girl is a mover! We love sitting on the couch as a family and watching & feeling her every move. I just love this point in the pregnancy.
Sleep: Something that I'm starting to get less & less of. Between the sciatic pain and trips to the bathroom, solid stretches of sleep are getting harder and harder to come by.
Symptoms: Back pain, sciatic pain, shortness of breath & dizziness are my biggest offenders.
Cravings: Mexican food, sweet tea, cereal, pizza, anything dipped in buffalo sauce...I could go on forever! These are just a few of my favorite things lately.
Best moment this week: Hitting the 3rd trimester, and getting a great report at the Dr. yesterday!
Eli loves to put his hands on my belly and wait for a big kick. He talks non stop about what Layla is doing, and what she's going to do when she 'gets big.' He's also just recently started reminding me before we leave the house that, 'Layla comes too.' That's one thing I don't think we could forget at home right now! I just love that he's so interested and concerned about her.
And here are a few of our big boy before church on Sunday. I don't know what's up, or if it will last long, but he's been all into posing for pictures the last week or so!
I've got a fun Eli update in the works. He's doing & saying things that I need to document before I forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment