Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Spring Days

I've been in a blogging funk. So much to blog about, yet so little time to sit down and do it. We've been enjoying a nice little break from baseball. Danny and Eli have been off on a lot of father/son outings, and I've used that time to play 'catch up.' I've organized and labeled hundreds of baby boy clothes, and started to work on cleaning out all of our closets. Eli is quite the mommy's boy these days, so his best time with daddy is when I'm out of sight and out of mind. I love that they've found special things to do together that they both enjoy...and yes, it does involve baseball :)

We spend A LOT of time outside. The only tears shed outside are over freshly scrapped knees, and even those are brief. I just love this time of year.
He loves watering any and everything in sight now that he's learned to use the hose.
He and Daddy wash the cars at least once a week now...and how could Eli neglect his own car?!
Sometimes Daddy has to help

We're gearing up for the hot summer months. And what better way to do it?!

We play a lot of baseball around here

And blow a lot of bubbles!

I couldn't get Eli to look at the camera to save my life...but isn't this just the cutest chair you've ever seen! It's personalized with his name on the back, and also on the carrying bag. My cousin Patrick and his girlfriend Brittany sent this for his birthday. I'm sure this chair will see it's fair share of baseball games!

On a completely random note...we've had an unwelcome pet in our house since yesterday. I tried to shoo him out, but by the time Danny got home he had found himself a comfortable spot in the high window in our foyer. Eli just discovered his love for lizards a few weeks ago, so he's all fascinated by our new resident.
Me...not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment