Thursday, July 15, 2010

The BIG Wedding Weekend!

When I say BIG wedding, take that as no exaggeration! I was so honored to be a part of my best friend Danielle's magical wedding this past weekend. It was one of those weddings that you'll never forget. And most certainly one that would have knocked the socks off of the producers of the show Platinum Weddings. We were all scratching our heads trying to figure out why no one called in the television crews for this event! I'll just go ahead and get right to the pictures :)
Posing with the bride before the rehersal began.
This is where the ceremony took place. Breathtaking to say the least!
Eli covered every square inch of the entire building while we were rehersing. Poor Mimi could hardly keep up! He took a quick break to check out the beautiful sights.

The day of the wedding didn't get off to a great start. Danielle woke up with a migraine, and spent most of the morning in bed. One of our hairdressers was nothing short of horrible and sent everyone into panic mode. After 9 hours of primping and a lot of headaches, we were finally all ready! Did I forget to mention that Eli was sick, grumpy, and only wanted me all weekend? Needless to say, he did NOT make it down the aisle as 'planned.' But he did look extra cute in his tuxedo (even if it did have snot running down the front!).

We were able to watch the transformation of this place in a matter of hours...it was unreal!
His precious tuxedo and flower that was quickly destroyed.

The girls were SO cute with him! Pulling out all the electronics to keep him happy and quiet. He just wanted OUT of that room.
Evidentally he had a good time while we were taking pictures after the ceremony
My husband was in absolute super-daddy mode all weekend. He really had to step in and take over my mommy duties while I was busy with many wedding activities. Did I mention that Eli was sick?! We were glad to get some adult time at the reception.

Me and my bestest. I couldn't be happier for her and Brandon.
That is one proud daddy!

Congratulations Danielle and Brandon!!!! Now hurry up and give Eli a playmate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment