Monday, April 26, 2010

Island Playground

We had the opportunity to have a little family outing on Friday afternoon. Dan was done with work around lunchtime, and we wanted to take Eli somewhere fun and different. We decided to try Island Playground, which I've been dieing to do since Eli started walking really well. We weren't sure if he'd like it, love it, or hate it. Not only did he love it, but we had the entire place to ourselves for about two hours. We're sure that he would've been overwhelmed if the place was packed full of wild and sweaty older kids.


He still has plenty of kid left in him :)

I couldn't leave this picture out :) We've had plenty of laughs over it! Our first time down the slide, I was NOT expecting to go so fast. Eli doesn't look so sure about it at first either.

He loves horses, and the crazy noises that they make

I love watching my boys together. The simplest things that they do together, could make me cry at any second (no I'm not pregnant!). I just love how Eli already looks up to his daddy, and watches everything that Dan does so carefully.

We had a fairly relaxing weekend, although it was not free from crankiness. Eli hasn't gotten any new teeth since Christmas, so he's none too happy about the two that are coming in this week. I'm just praying that he's not congested and miserable on his birthday weekend. I'm sure that his Mimi and Papa Tom will be a good distraction for him though! We're also very excited about our Columbia family coming in town for the weekend! Eli will be so excited that he can finally run around with his cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment