Thursday, July 30, 2009

Welcome to our life!




Now that we have a baby, our life has become a little more exciting. With our family being spread from here all the way to Japan, this seemed like a great way to keep everyone updated. After a good friend suggested that we start a blog, I figured why not! Thanks for getting me motivated Erin!


Today Eli is 3 months old, where in the world has the time gone?! I feel like just yesterday we were headed to the hospital to welcome our sweet baby boy. Life certainly never seemed to go by this fast until we had a child. I guess we better hold on tight, because the days will soon turn to years that have passed by so quickly. I've certainly learned to take each day at a time, and to never take this life for granted. We've been blessed beyond belief with a wonderful marriage and now with a sweet sweet little boy.


Eli is changing SO much everyday, and I absolutely love being able to stay home with him to capture every single moment. His smile melts my heart everytime, and I can't wait for the belly laughs to become a regular thing. There's nothing better than the sound of his voice, and he certainly has discovered that he has one recently!





We look forward to sharing our life with you, one milestone at a time.


3 comments:

  1. Well, let me be the first to comment...LOVE IT! Always love to hear what the newest grandchild is doing :) You are awesome parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics...best wishes to you guys!
    The Saylor Family, Hawaii

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! All the arm twisting paid off:) You may thank me now, but you'll regret it when I start annoying you for a new update cause I need an Eli fix! Your family is precious. I'm so glad you guys are here. Let's get together soon.

    ReplyDelete